Our Search Engine Optimization Guarantee
We get your firm’s website in the top ten spots of Google’s search results for highly competitive search queries in three months or you don’t pay us.
More Traffic. More Leads. More Revenue for Your Law Practice
The Proof is In the Data: Growth of Organic Search Rankings with Omnizant's Advanced SEO Plan
The Proof is in Our Clients' Success (and their Satisfaction)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is difficult. This is especially true for law firms where the competitive environment leads to limited opportunities for firms to reach potential clients searching for their services. At Omnizant, we have been helping lawyers in the most competitive markets and practice areas grow their organic traffic for over a decade.
We are so confident in our services that we are willing to guarantee it. Your site will rank on the first page of Google for 10 search phrases within 3 months or you pay nothing more until they do.
Omnizant Success Stories
The Perfect Team to Propel Your Practice
use a search engine
reviews & personal recommendations
Omnizant’s SEO services can help.
SEO includes strategies and techniques that are used to increase website visibility and drive traffic by improving rankings placement in the organic search results section of a search engine results page.
The Benefits of SEO
- Generates traffic to your site
- Increases brand awareness
- A cost-effective and sustainable growth strategy for law firms
How Does Omnizant Improve Your Site’s Search Engine Rankings and Increase Your Online Visibility?
- Content optimized to incorporate the semantic terms used in your region
- Your firm’s relevant keywords/terms in website content
- Custom title tags and meta descriptions to improve your website’s rankings & click-through rate
- Heading tags (H1, H2, H3, etc.) to improve your website’s rankings and page readability
- Intra-site linking to highlight your site’s important content
- Increased domain authority by attracting highly relevant links to your site
- Get your firm featured in high-value sites such as Forbes, Huffington Post, Best Lawyers and Entrepreneur Magazine.
- Paid directory listings such as Justia, Avvo, hg.org, lawyers.com and Nolo
- Syndication of your firm’s content on credible websites
- Initial development of custom practice area content to support SEO plan
- Ongoing custom content development through blog posts
- Google My Business Listing set up, claim and personalization
- Branded search optimization
- Ongoing management
- Google Search Console set up
- Custom site coding to highlight business’ physical location
- Review generation and reputation management
- Traffic reporting
- Rank reporting
- Lead tracking
- Available phone call tracking with tracking number
Invest in Legal Content
Investing valuable time into developing legal content for your firm’s website is essential in improving your firm’s online visibility and driving more traffic to your website. For instance, a blog article written over five years ago for a Michigan elder law attorney has maintained a top spot for “how to pay for nursing home care with social security” and driven over 50,000 visitors to his website. With Omnizant’s SEO services, your firm will benefit from attorney-written content that is relevant to your firm’s practice area(s) and provides exposure to your firm for years to come.
in Legal Marketing