Last week, several members of the Omnizant team attended Agency Day hosted by Google. This exclusive event invites a number of select Google Partners to join members of the search engine’s Account Strategy team for a day of education and networking. Along the way we learned quite a few fun facts and helpful tidbits that we wanted to share with you:
- Did you know that Google’s original name was “Backrub”?
- People are searching their phones for everything these days. These are now referred to as “Micro Moments.” Micro Moments include:
- I want to know moments – general questions
- I want to go moments – searching for places – travel, google maps, directions
- I want to do moments – restaurants, gyms, movies
- I want to buy moments – where to buy sneakers, etc
All of these micro moments are in fact macro.
- There are over three billion searches done on Google in a month.
- In your formula for success, remember ROV which stands for Risk, Originality and Virtuosity.
- 42% of online shoppers use video as part of their pre-purchase research.
Want to learn more about the ins and outs of search engine optimization and expanding your web presence? Give us a call. As a Certified Google Partner, you can be certain that you are working with a group of trusted and experienced search professionals.